Here’s the easiest way to enjoy banana blueberry waffles at home!
This recipe is easy ‘coz we use pre-made frozen waffles. (Also, we don’t have a waffle maker machine coz we have limited pantry space and too many appliances haha).
Compared to freshly-made waffles, frozen waffles can be a bit dry and not as fluffy. But this can be easily remedied.
Before toasting, just brush the waffles slightly with water, and add a knob of butter on top. The butter will melt during the toasting process – bringing moisture and life to the waffle!
For sweet waffles, we really enjoyed the banana and blueberries combo. It’s healthy and delicious! To spruce it up further, we added some pumpkin seeds, chocolate shavings, and dusted icing sugar and cocoa powder on top.
And we drizzled some honey (or maple syrup) to finish it off!
Well, you can really add whatever toppings you like but we just love this combo! Hehe, enjoy!
Follow us on Instagram
Key Steps in Pictures
Easy Banana Blueberry Waffles [Recipe]Course: BreakfastCuisine: Western, BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
Here’s our easy (more like lazy) way to make banana blueberry waffles.
4 ready-made waffles
a knob of butter
2 tbsp of blueberries
1 banana, sliced
1 tbsp of toasted pumpkin seeds
1 tbsp icing sugar
1 tbsp cocoa powder
2 chocolate buttons shavings
a drizzle of honey/maple syrup
- Lightly brush waffles with some water, and place a knob of butter on each waffle. Heat up waffles in a toaster oven until brown.
- Remove waffles and place on serving plate.
- Arrange some sliced bananas and blueberries on waffles.
- Sprinkle some toasted pumpkin seeds over waffles.
- Dust some icing sugar and cocoa powder over waffles.
- Grate chocolate buttons over waffles, and finally drizzle some honey/maple syrup.