[Pork-free] After our delectable bowls of warm tau foo fah at Tauhu Auntie Mok, we jumped next door to cool off with some traditional iced desserts.
This bowl of ABC (RM5.50) was refreshing in the hot weather.
Our ABC contained shaved ice, corn, cendol, red beans, and cincau – and topped with their homemade pandan ice-cream.
Other items on the menu include Ais Kacang, T.A.K Special (which contains lychee) and Cendol.
More in Bentong (archives):
* Famous tau foo fa and tofu puffs at Tauhu Auntie Mok
* Ah Chong chee cheong fun stall at intersection of Jalan Wayang and Jalan Chui Yin (see post here)
* Locally-grown coffee in Janda Baik (see post here)
* Delicious seafood in Bukit Tinggi (see post here)
* Famous Kedai Kopi Kow Po for home-made ice cream and desserts (see post here)
* Have a splash at the Chamang waterfall
TAK Ice Cream Corner 陈雪糕店
Address: 89, Jalan Chui Yin, 28700 Bentong, Pahang
Hours: 11am-6pm daily (Closed on Tuesdays)