Just a 15-minute drive away from Bentong town is Chamang waterfall.
The waterfall is easily accessible (no hiking needed, yay!) and is truly one of the most beautiful we’ve seen.
It is family-friendly as there is a “wading pool” section while the more adventurous will love the deeper ends (we’ve seen some people jumping into it – but please be careful ya).
More in Bentong (archives):
* Famous tau foo fa and tofu puffs at Tauhu Auntie Mok
* Cool off with ABC at T.A.K Ice Cream Corner (see post here)
* Ah Chong chee cheong fun stall at intersection of Jalan Wayang and Jalan Chui Yin (see post here)
* Locally-grown coffee in Janda Baik (see post here)
* Delicious seafood in Bukit Tinggi (see post here)
* * Famous Kedai Kopi Kow Po for home-made ice cream and desserts (see post here)